INSPIRE Hot Yoga is an oasis of calm in the centre of Maidenhead. We are working hard to ensure that we are COVID-19 secure. The INSPIRE Team have created rigorous cleaning regimes and strict safety policies, but we also need your help – please keep reading until the last section to see what we are asking of you.
What we are doing:
- On your entry and exit, all internal doors will be open so that contact with surfaces is minimal.
- We will disinfect the studio floor and any surfaces you have touched (such as the mirrors, walls or doors) between classes.
- The communal toilets will be cleaned before, during and after each class; there will be paper hand towels available.
- The windows will be open before and after class with a fan to maximise air circulation.
- The instructors will not provide hands-on assists and will wear a mask/visor when away from their mat.
- Receptionists will wear masks before and after class.
- Instructors, receptionists and students will have their temperature taken before they can enter the studio. Their temperature must be below 37.8 C. If it is not their temperature can be retaken after 15 minutes, if it has not reduced then they will be asked to leave the premises.
- Staff showing symptoms of Covid-19 will be refused entry to the studio.
What we have done:
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to 11, spaced 2 metres apart to ensure social distancing.
- Reduced the number of classes in the studio to ensure we can complete a rigorous cleaning regime and provide maximum ventilation.
- Removed all mats and equipment.
- Closed our changing rooms and toilet to reduce transmission and contact to surfaces of Covid-19.
What we ask of you:
- Please bring your own: mat, props, towels and water. Please bring a bag big enough to put your shoes in.
- Arrive in your yoga attire.
- Use our hand sanitiser (which is available outside the studio and in the communal toilets) before entering the facility and on leaving.
- Contactless card payments only.
- No one shall be permitted to leave any equipment in the studio between classes, and there will be no lost property box, so please ensure you pick up all of your belongings.
- Please keep your bags/personal items with you when in the studio.
- Wear a mask until you are on your mat, including in the corridor and when we take your temperature.
- Book a Studio Class in advance.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the class begins and leave the building within 10 minutes of the class ending.
- Do not enter the building if you are showing any signs of Covid-19.
- Use our cleaning products in the communal toilets, wipe down any surfaces you have touched and put tissues/hand towels in the bin.
- Follow our signage and floor markings.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Your health and safety is our priority. We want to protect you and our community, so please remain alert and follow our guidelines. It may feel strange at first as we work through these new regimes, but please bear with us, so we can keep you safe and healthy.
As a thank you for patience and support, we are offering one free Studio Class and one free Online/Live Stream Class to all INSPIRE Yogis. Just download our app ‘INSPIRE Hot Yoga’ and book today!* We can’t wait to see you in the studio soon.
*All packages valid until December 2020.